Factory(TM) Update Engine
The Factory Update Engine is a pro-active system that simplifies package updates management and integration. It answers the most common questions and solves the most common problems associated with managing updates, including:
- How do I know if an update is available?
- Can I update selectively?
- Will it build successfully?
The Update Engine resolves these problems by:
- Automatically sending you email notification alerting you to updates for only the software you used in your particular configuration,
- Not forcing you to update and
- Ensuring that your build will be successful with the updated source.
Have questions about any of our embedded Linux products?
We’ be happy to answer your questions and provide you with more information about how Timesys products make development easier and can help reduce development delays and risk. To contact us, you can fill out our online form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.888.432.8463 (toll-free) or +1.412.232.3250.