Market Expertise by Project Type:
Open Source with Services Projects
Open Source with Services projects are typically customers from one of two backgrounds. One is often new to open source embedded software and knows they need a partner for some, or all, of their embedded project. They often want to start with Jump Start or custom training. The second is an RYO customer that realizes the benefits of a development partner for advanced services.
Timesys offers Open Source with Services Projects expertise and a broad range of embedded software design and integration services, enabling these projects get to market faster, reduce project and business risks and reallocate resources to domain-specific areas.
Open Source with Services projects that turn to Timesys benefit from:
- Jump Start and Custom Training — to get your resources and project up and running as quickly as possible.
- Embedded software integration services across the “Embedded Project Spectrum” — from BSPs to Apps, HMI, Mobile, IoT, etc. — for a wide range of open source technologies enable new product capability, resource reallocation, and faster time-to-market.
- Cloud-based “sandboxes” for custom, open-source-based BSPs — build, update, and/or test your entire system, without hardware.
- Open-source-based development tools that are easier to use and more feature-rich vs. RYO or commercial Linux tools.
- No vendor lock-in — open source tools and software provide freedom and flexibility.
- Custom BSP lifecycle management services that enable reallocation of customer resources to new product development and domain-specific applications.
- Security Management — CVE monitoring and automated updates
- Maintenance Management — for automated updates, configured per build
- Over 1000 customers and more than 20 years of experience with open source embedded software.
Want more information about Timesys Jump Start training?
Visit our Jump Start Training page or schedule a no-obligation 30-minute complimentary phone consultation. We’d be happy to discuss how Timesys training can help you get to market faster and reduce project risks. Simply fill out our online form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.866.392.4897 (toll-free) or +1.412.232.3250.