Timesys Embedded Linux Jump Start Service
From setting up your development environment and booting a dev kit — to building and debugging your application — you (and your team) undoubtedly have plenty of questions about the best way to get productive in a hurry. Look no further …
We’ve tailored a program — the Timesys Jump Start Service — through which a Timesys engineer will deliver a two-day customized training with hands-on exercises based on your application requirements.
Get Started — With Confidence
The Timesys Jump Start Service begins with a review of your project and identification of your mini goal(s). We customize hands-on exercises, set up a training agenda and work with you to accomplish your mini goals.
Our Jump Start Service typically includes the following:
Development Environment Set Up
- Set up development environment on your team’s workstations
- Boot development kit(s) with prebuilt images
- Rebuild and deploy an updated Board Support Package (BSP)
- Create an SD card image
- Boot the development kit
Development Tools Customized Training
- How to assemble and deploy an initial BSP and set up the development environment with a matching Software Development Kit (SDK)
- How to use the TimeStorm IDE to create, compile and debug an application
- How to modify and deploy a graphical application using the Qt framework
- How to add / delete / configure packages
- How to perform kernel customization and apply patches
- How to overlay applications
- How to customize the boot scripts
- Review of frameworks and modules used
- Debugging of application code
Want to get a jump on your embedded Linux development?
We’d be happy to discuss how Timesys can help you to quickly and easily get up and running with your embedded Linux development. To talk to us about our Jump Start Service, please schedule a complimentary consultation via our online form, contact email@example.com or call us at 1.866.392.4897 (toll-free) or +1.412.232.3250.