Timesys Project-Based Commercial Support Packages
For nearly 20 years, Timesys has been providing engineers / engineering teams with the support they need to successfully complete their embedded Linux development. So, we know that no two projects are alike. Whether you’re using the Timesys Factory build system or building your device using Yocto Project standards, we can help you troubleshoot issues whenever they arise. We offer project-based commercial support packages — enabling us to fit the needs of teams of all experience levels and budgets.
Project-Based Commercial Support Packages
- Email-based technical support / web-based ticketing system
- Unlimited use of LinuxLink Desktop Factory & Repository
- LinuxLink Bakery / Yocto Tools & Repository
- Everything in Premium +
- Integration of your custom board and associated custom Linux build into Timesys board farm and shared source repository
- Base security audit
- Engineering consulting hours (optional)
- Everything in Pro +
- Remote desktop support
- Web training
- Additional hours of web training (optional)
Support contracts include up to three named customer contact points eligible to submit support requests.
Shown are typical support packages. Need a customized support package? Contact Timesys.
Additional Support Options
We also offer additional support options for those developers / development teams requiring:
Want more information about our support offering, including additional support options?
We can help you choose a support offering that best meets your requirements. For details and pricing, fill out our online form, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.866.392.4897 (toll-free) or +1.412.232.3250.