UI/Front-End Developer for Mobile Apps
Job Location: Gurgaon, INDIA
The Mobile UI Developer / Web Developer is responsible for the look-and-feel of each assigned project and is expected to uphold the company’s high standard of design and execution. The successful candidate will work closely with the rest of the core mobile team to assess, brainstorm and articulate current and future elements on the mobile product. Must be able to conceptualize ideas into user-friendly layouts, create wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Must be able to code to implement the same. This role requires very strong communication skills.
- Develop HTML5, Objective-C, or Java applications for mobile devices
- Strong understanding of how to build a design, using HTML5 capabilities such as AppCache, local storage, Geolocation and Device Capabilities access
- Mobile development experience across mobile phone browsers
- Familiarity with Phone-Gap or Xamarin or Cordova preferred
- Familiarity with Data transmission format such as JSON or OData is required. Necessary to understand how you can traverse elements in one of these formats. Xpath knowledge is required.
- Familiarity of Web technologies build tools such as Grunt, JShint
- Work with software engineering to map out interactions between Mobile UI and the back-end
- Assist in the conceptual development and design of mobile user interfaces
- Help define and support a long-term strategy for our mobile product offerings
Education, experience and skills requirements:
- BTech (CS) / MCA or equivalent
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process
- 3-4 years prior experience in the area described above
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Interested in this position?
Timesys Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available. Timesys will not discriminate in violation of any applicable law on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, or other qualifying veteran. Timesys Corporation encourages employment applications by all qualified individuals including minorities, veterans, and disabled persons.