Lead Generation Specialist (Lead Management / Inside Sales)
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
We are seeking a highly-motivated, high-energy, results-driven Lead Generation Specialist. The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for telephone, email, and social media prospecting; qualifying and processing marketing leads for the sales team; and generating summarized reports of their key findings. This individual will be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional phone/email communication skills, able to understand different buying personas, position and communicate the value of Timesys security solutions, including our Vigiles security vulnerability monitoring and patch management, and persuade new prospects to learn more.
What you will be doing:
- Manage, nurture, and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospect’s current needs
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Timesys security solutions’ value proposition
- Maintain well-organized, up-to-date, and accurate sales information and activity reports in Salesforce
- Schedule appointments for Timesys sales and engineering team leads
- Support end-to-end lead lifecycle management to improve qualified lead generation, promote effective sales engagement, and provide continuous feedback to marketing and product management
What we need to see:
- Associate or Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business or Sciences, or equivalent experience
- Ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, and telephone conferencing to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Social media (LinkedIn) prospecting skills including: researching companies, finding contacts, and crafting targeted emails
- Excellent communication / writing skills
- Well-organized, self-starter
- Ability to switch context easily
- Conscientious, hard-working, and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets
- Knowledge of, or technical experience with, software development, repairing electronics, building computers, etc.
- Competent skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs, email, and social networking tools
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with B2B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions, is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Flexible timings
- Casual work environment
- Generous PTO, Health insurance (medical/dental/vision), 401k
Interested in this position?
Timesys Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available. Timesys will not discriminate in violation of any applicable law on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, or other qualifying veteran. Timesys Corporation encourages employment applications by all qualified individuals including minorities, veterans, and disabled persons.