Software Security Product Marketing Manager
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
As a product marketing manager, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our Security Solution. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
What you will be doing:
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales collateral, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Develop ecosystem by researching and build partnerships to expand product reach and/or lower cost per acquisition.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing and attribution
- Measure and optimize Google Analytics and marketing analytics reports
What we need to see:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
- Proficiency in digital marketing. Analyze and optimize the conversion paths to landing pages, and use dynamic calls to action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls to action.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Persuasive copywriting, talented storyteller
- Software security and/or Open Source ecosystem experience
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management of software products
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge open source technologies
- Wide variety of challenging projects to choose from
- Flexible timings
- Casual work environment
- Generous PTO (paid time off)
- Health insurance (medical/dental/vision), 401k
- Relocation assistance
Our dynamic work environment provides the optimal setting to take your career to the next level. From our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation, to our flexible work schedules and fun social events, it’s everything you’ll need for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career.
Timesys Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available. Timesys will not discriminate in violation of any applicable law on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, or other qualifying veteran. Timesys Corporation encourages employment applications by all qualified individuals including minorities, veterans, and disabled persons.