Software Developer (Full-Stack)
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA & Noida NCR, INDIA
We are looking for talented, highly motivated candidates with 2+ years of software development experience using Python.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with a small team daily
- Work on the development of our python based web application and desktop offerings
- All code is peer-reviewed, so you’ll provide and receive feedback to shape our applications
- Be involved in the design, implementation, and deployment of products
- Collaborative environment – be part of key decisions when designing new features
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Developing, implementing, integrating, testing, deploying and supporting software
- Participating in code reviews
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What we need to see:
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with Git
- Experience with one or more database technologies like Postgres, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Familiarity with Bash and developing software on Linux
- Familiarity with deploying and managing Docker
- Keen sense of urgency, highly motivated, and ability to learn quickly
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with Celery task manager is a strong plus
- Familiarity with Flask is a plus
- Familiarity with SQLAlchemy is a nice to have
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge open source technologies
- Wide variety of challenging projects to choose from
- Flexible timings
- Casual work environment
- Generous PTO, Health insurance (medical/dental/vision), 401k
Our dynamic work environment provides the optimal setting to take your career to the next level. From our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation, to our flexible work schedules and fun social events, it’s everything you’ll need for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career.
Timesys Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available. Timesys will not discriminate in violation of any applicable law on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, or other qualifying veteran. Timesys Corporation encourages employment applications by all qualified individuals including minorities, veterans, and disabled persons.