Intelligent and Secure Industrial Environments
Business-critical monitoring and control systems. Secure, interconnected, machine-to-machine (M2M) embedded systems. Real-time intelligence — to optimize the system or to feed Big Data analytics. High performance applications and systems. Remote access. IIoT. These are just some of the benefits and use cases Timesys addresses with its industrial customers.
Timesys’ Services excel in addressing remote mobile access, networked devices, and integrated systems — from the BSP to the App and UI. Further, Timesys’ Development Environment provides an integrated solution, addressing industrial customers’ unique needs including those for Qt, M2M protocols such as Message Queue Telemetry Transport (MQTT), Firmware Upgrade, and Security Vulnerability Notification and Patches.
Areas of Expertise
- Control and Process Automation
- Industry 4.0 / Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) — Secure, Connected, real-time
- Food and Material handling
Related Technical Skills
- Industrial stack integration (CAN, EtherCAT, IEEE1588, Modbus, RS485, etc.)
- Software performance optimization
- BSP and driver development
- Connectivity (WiFi, BT, GPS, 3G, M2M protocols)
- Cross-platform, custom, embedded and mobile applications integration (native technologies in C/C ++, Qt, HTML5, Django, node.js, Java, Microsoft.Net)
- Security — BSP hardening, vulnerability notification and patching, secure boot, firmware upgrade
- Private Cloud connectivity or Cloud solutions
- Benchmarking, product testing and integration testing