Smart, Reliable and Secure Solutions for Digital Healthcare
Life-critical reliability. FDA compliance. Secure, interconnected, machine-to-machine (M2M) embedded systems. Real-time performance. Remote access and multi-dimension user interfaces. IoT. These are just some of the benefits and use cases Timesys addresses with its medical customers.
Timesys provides solutions to the “Top 30” medical device makers, helping them build FDA Class I, II, and III devices for a broad array of medical needs. Timesys’ Services excel in addressing remote mobile access, networked devices, and integrated systems — from the BSP to the App and UI. Further, Timesys’ Development Environment both directly and indirectly supports FDA certification requirements that include: build repeatability, documentation, source origin, test reports based on automated regression testing, ongoing security vulnerability notification and patches, and OS maintenance.
Areas of Expertise
- Imaging: CT/PET/X-Ray Instrumentation
- Therapeutics: Infusion Pumps, Surgery Devices, etc.
- Biotech and Life Sciences: DNA sequencing, Genetic Analysis
- Diagnostics: Cardiology, Hematology, Immunoassay, Analyzers
Related Technical Skills
- Software and BSP development respecting the medical market standards (vulnerability analysis, review of the development process, etc.)
- Secure connectivity between devices (WiFi, BT, RFID, NFC, etc.)
- Cross-platform, custom, embedded and mobile applications integration (native technologies in C/C ++, Qt, HTML5, node.js, Django, Java, Microsoft.Net)
- Security — BSP Hardening, vulnerability notification and patching, secure boot, firmware upgrade
- Full BSP integration and optimization, hardware/software compatibility and middleware validation testing