Timesys On-Premises Board Farm Cloud
Shared Remote Development and Debugging
- Reduce project budget by providing all teams with access to the
same hardware boards globally
- Shorten your time-to-market by providing early access to hardware boards
and working prototypes
- Improve productivity by efficiently managing resources
Schedule a Demo
Timesys On-Premises BFC
Remote Access to Hardware Boards
Download Data Sheet
Timesys On-Premises BFC
Universal Tool for High Efficiency
Test Automation Solution
Make Development Process More Efficient
Private, behind your firewall, and completely in your team’s control
The Timesys BFC is a unique solution that bridges geographical gaps and presents the shared hardware as if it were locally sitting next to the user with full control.
- On-premises, centrally located user-provided server
- Runs the necessary software that forms the core of the BFC
- Connects to various Zombies
- Allows remote access to up to four hardware boards or Devices Under Test (DUT)s
- Can be placed at various locations around the company where the Zombie has enterprise network connectivity to the Master
- Connects each board / DUT to a Zombie
- Extends the capability for a Zombie to control each board by adding SD card mux, USB mux, hot plug, I2C, and GPIO
Device Under Test (DUT)
- User-provided hardware boards or devices
The cost of hardware and distribution of teams, whether globally or within the same building, often means hardware availability constraints at various stages of development, which can delay bringing new products to market.
For departments like platform, application development, test, manufacturing test, and QA, having timely access to hardware resources during the development cycle is key to finding and fixing issues early and ensuring product quality.
If available to other teams, the same hardware resources could be used to help customers with product evaluation, to deliver focused customer support, and to troubleshoot problems in the field.
With Timesys’ On-Premises BFC, your teams can:
Access shared hardware resources from anywhere, requiring fewer pieces of project hardware
Begin key software development and test activities earlier, minimizing schedule delays and avoiding forced trade-offs that result in product quality or value compromises
Collaborate remotely and improve product quality by having access to the same resources globally for development, test, quality control and debugging
Efficiently share hardware with other departments, enabling support engineering, sales, and field engineering to access hardware they need, when they need it
A Universal Tool for High Efficiency
* Denotes required field.