Timesys’ Embedded Linux Software Development Solution for Lantronix PremierWave Platforms
Timesys’ LinuxLink portal provides access to a feature-rich development environment that includes easy-to-use development tools and engineering support — making it easy to manage the security and updates of your custom embedded Linux and securely implement firmware upgrades for your devices. In addition, Timesys’ solution for building custom embedded Linux based devices is Yocto Project compatible and is the industry’s most affordable and “easy to try, buy and use” commercial embedded Linux offering.
Why Choose to Use Timesys’ Development Environment?
- Factory update notification alerts you to updates for only the software components used in your particular configuration
- LinuxLink does not force you to update; you choose whether to update or not
- Receive security alerts specific to components used in your application, eliminating the time spent on monitoring CVEs yourself
- Provides you with an easy and efficient way to integrate patches into your device software, eliminating the time spent on addressing CVEs that are not applicable
- Select from 2000+ packages and libraries in the LinuxLink repository (Factory) or from a whitelist of layers (Bakery / Yocto)
- Enables you to start your project using tested BSPs based on software from mainline, semiconductors and board vendors
- Timesys support available for both Factory and Yocto Project build systems, enabling you to get technical support from an expert when you’re stuck / when issues arise
- Support options available, enabling you to get support that fits your needs and budget
Easy to use
- Intuitive development environment that doesn’t require weeks of training
- Free cloud-based version, enabling you to quickly assemble and boot an initial embedded Linux image
- Minimal time spent setting up your development environment
Want the ability to configure / reconfigure packages online?
LinuxLink for Lantronix PremierWave users can configure/reconfigure packages via the LinuxLink Web UI and then download the custom SDK — complete with reconfigured packages.
While Timesys does not guarantee builds for user specified package configurations, build support is available. To learn more about adding Timesys support for build issues relating to user specified package configurations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.866.392.4897 (toll-free) or +1.412.232.3250.
Are you ready to get your Lantronix PremierWave platform up and running quickly with open source embedded Linux?
Register for a free LinuxLink account, and give Timesys’ embedded Linux development environment a try.
Supported Lantronix PremierWave Platforms
For the latest kernel and toolchain information, refer to LinuxLink.
Lantronix PremierWave EN
Lantronix PremierWave 2050
Lantronix PremierWave SE1000 64MB