Thank you for registering!
Your request for the links to the “Reduce Risk with RISC: Designing and Maintaining Secure Embedded Linux Devices with Advantech RISC Platforms” recorded sessions has been received.
Shortly, you will receive an email containing the recording links as well as links to the presentations. If you do not receive the email within 1 hour, please contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Post-Session Recordings:
- Session 1: Monitoring and patching security vulnerabilities throughout the embedded Linux product lifecycle — https://youtu.be/Ta7rCT7FJPw
- Session 2: Verifying the authenticity of software running on your device — https://youtu.be/rgJvtBK1Rf4
- Session 3: Leveraging open source software to protect IP and data on the device — https://youtu.be/_zdVwP7gykA
- Session 4: Security in production: Updating & deploying software OTA securely — https://youtu.be/_650pUFBx_c
- Session 5: Auditing and hardening security best practices — https://youtu.be/jgtjUaVH-Y4
To learn about our security offering, check out our Timesys Threat Resistance Security Technology (TRST) Product Protection Solutions page.
View TRST Product Protection