Vigiles Quick Start Education Program
- Get started quickly with embedded system software vulnerability management
- See vulnerabilities for your project’s Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) in less than 30 minutes
- Adopt best practices for vulnerability detection, triage, mitigation
- Integrate with dev, test & maintenance workflows
- Free for Vigiles paid customers and Vigiles Prime trial users
The Timesys Vigiles Security Monitoring & Management Service provides powerful vulnerability detection and mitigation tools optimized for embedded system software projects.
Vigiles enables you to bring more secure devices to market with lower vulnerability exposure and to keep your products secure after release.
Our Vigiles Quick Start Education Program is a free service for Vigiles customers that gets your vulnerability management process up and running quickly. In most cases, you can start detecting vulnerabilities for your specific project in less than 30 minutes.
Quick Start Education Program Overview
In a few short consultation sessions, you will receive:
- Hands-on instruction to generate a Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) and vulnerability report for your project.
- Step-by-step guidance for filtering, analyzing, prioritizing, triaging and mitigating actual vulnerabilities in your report.
- Tips for managing vulnerabilities across releases with Vigiles.
- Advice for setting up workflows to integrate security maintenance into your SDLC.
- Recommendations for meeting industry regulations or security compliance using Vigiles.
- Insights on other best practices for embedded system software security.
Module 1: Know what is in your software with SBOM generation
Vigiles includes Software Composition Analysis (SCA) capabilities optimized for embedded system software.
We will show you how to use these features to generate an SBOM that inventories the third-party components in your software.
Module 2: Integrate security into your SDLC for better vulnerability management
Vigiles is designed from the ground up to make security simple to manage in your Software Development Lifecycle processes. You will learn:
- How Common Vulnerability & Exposure (CVE) records are reported in Vigiles.
- How to read a CVE report specific to your SBOM and navigate to the details.
- Steps for CVE triage and prioritization using Vigiles.
- How to set up a workflow integrating security maintenance into your development, test and maintenance processes.
- Best practices for efficient vulnerability management and mitigation using Vigiles.
Module 3: Advanced Vulnerability Mitigation
Experienced Vigiles users can simplify and accelerate vulnerability management and mitigation using the services’ most advanced features.
This module provides in-depth instruction on remediation using fix suggestions, Linux kernel security maintenance, patch management, update management, advanced workflow integration and other mitigation techniques.
Get started today.
Request a Quick Start Consultation. Simply fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch to schedule a date and time that’s convenient for you.
* Denotes required field.