Register Now for Vigiles — 100% Free CVE Monitoring of Your Embedded System Software
Try it today, and receive an upgrade to a no-obligation, 30-day Experience of Vigiles Prime, with premium CVE mitigation tools. Even if you decide not to use Vigiles Prime, after the 30-day period, you can continue using Vigiles Free.
Whenever you are ready for an evaluation of Prime, you can sign up for a 30-day evaluation or contact us to set up a team evaluation.
Vulnerability monitoring with:
- CVE tracking for 1 Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) in your project
- On-demand CVE reports
- Automatic alerts for newly discovered CVEs in previously scanned software
- Push notification of CVE summary report
- CVE severity and status counts
- CVE categorization
- Build system support: Yocto, Buildroot, and Timesys Factory
- Support for custom component lists (CSV format)
- Desktop push of component list for Yocto
Vigiles Prime (30-day experience upgrade)
All of Vigiles Free, plus:
- Vulnerabilities tracking for unlimited number of SBOMs
- CVE triage collaboration
- CVE whitelisting
- CVE filtering by CVSS score or attack vector
- Push notification of CVE detailed report
- Multiple format reports
- Desktop pull and push reports for Yocto
- Early CVE notification
- Comparison of reports for new and changed CVEs
- Fixed version notification for OSS
- Reference links to available patches, mitigation, and exploits
- Links to mainline Linux kernel fix commits
- CVE filtering by Linux kernel config
Want to learn more about Vigiles? Click here.
* Denotes required field.