Timesys Vigiles: Real-time vulnerability security
monitoring for more secure products
- Maintain strong product security throughout your product lifecycles
- Deploy open source components without increasing security risk
- Bring more secure products to market faster
- Make security a key product differentiator
- Start today for free
Security is the top concern of CIOs deploying new IT products today. Internet of Things, networking, computing, operations, data centers, industrial control, sensors, analytics platforms … the entire scope of enterprise devices and systems has been hit by a perfect storm of vulnerabilities, exploits, and breaches.
Do your products have the strongest security posture, or are they putting enterprise customers at risk?
Are you ensuring products stay secure throughout their lifecycle?
Timesys Vigiles brings you constant vigilance.
- Continuously and automatically scan thousands of vulnerabilities and identify those that affect your products
- Focus on only the vulnerabilities and security risks that matter, with the highest rate of detection accuracy and lowest rate of false positives
- Track security across multiple products and multiple versions
- Find and apply patches for your products automatically as soon as they are published
Get started today for free.
What is Timesys Vigiles?
Like the famed ancient Roman city watchmen for which it is named, Vigiles is a service that constantly watches to keep things secure.
Scans huge lists of new and previously reported vulnerabilities and compares them to the specific software components in your projects
Gives you tools to analyze uncovered vulnerabilities and collaborate with your team to mitigate and fix security issues
Features patch and fixed version notification, management, and collaboration to expedite resolution of security vulnerability issues
Automatic vulnerability tracking for your projects
Filter out the noise
Unique mitigation collaboration tools & patch management
Start today for Free
Timesys Vigiles is the foundation of more secure products, available from the open source embedded systems pioneer.
See the vulnerabilities affecting only your products
End time-wasting manual analysis of CVEs and chasing false positives
Collaborate with your team on rapid mitigation
Get patches and minimum versions to resolve
Streamline vulnerability management and keep your products secure