Timesys-NXP Secure by Design Series webinars help you learn best practices and provide key insights for designing and developing more secure embedded systems using NXP processors.
Webinars in this series include:
- Securing Embedded Linux Devices: Pitfalls to Avoid
- Software integrity and data confidentiality: Establishing secure boot and chain of trust on i.MX processors
- Trusted Execution Environment: Getting started with OP-TEE on i.MX processors
- Linux Kernel Security: Overview of Security Features and Hardening
- Secure Software Updates: Designing OTA Updates For Secure Embedded Linux Systems
To watch any of the webinars in this series, simply fill out the registration form.
Unable to see this form? Please disable any tracker blockers you may have turned on. Or if you don’t want to turn off your tracker blocker, just email email@example.com, and we’ll fill out the form on your behalf.
* Denotes required field.