Timesys Development Support
Quick answers. Accelerated embedded development.
When you need technical support with your open source, embedded Linux development activities or tools, Timesys can help you solve the problem much more quickly than the “post-and-pray” approach of community support groups. Timesys’ technical support services shorten development times by addressing specific development questions such as “How do I… ?”, “Where do I find…?”, “What is the best…?”, etc. Such support is different than addressing issues that may require Timesys’ development services — activities that involve writing code. So regardless of whether you are running an RYO project, an Open Source with Services project or a Commercial Timesys Linux project, Timesys offers unlimited BSP / SDK development support on a per-project basis for developers/teams using either Yocto Project or Timesys Factory build systems.
Timesys Support Packages
- Up to three named customer contact points eligible to submit support requests
- Email-based technical support
- Web-based ticketing / tracking system via Timesys’ LinuxLink portal
- Includes all Pro-level features
- Remote desktop support so Timesys engineers can see your development environment
- Custom, project specific, web training — enabling you to become self-sufficient and get to market more quickly
- Includes all Pro and Premium features
- Integration of your custom board and associated custom Linux build into Timesys’ board farm and shared source repository
We also offer additional development support options for those developers / teams requiring:
- Additional contact points
- Support for multi-processor projects
- Additional web training hours
- Additional engineering consulting hours
Want more information about our support offering, including additional support options?
We can help you choose a support offering that best meets your requirements. For details and pricing, fill out our online form, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.866.392.4897 (toll-free) or +1.412.232.3250.