Embedded Linux Security Maintenance: Vigiles® streamlines embedded system product security throughout the lifecycle
How secure are your product’s open source components?
How do you ensure they won’t put your customers at risk?
How do you maintain strong product security after release and production deployment?
How do you prioritize vulnerabilities and efficiently mitigate those posing the most risk?
- The Timesys Vigiles service empowers your developers to address open source vulnerabilities before they become major security risks
- Automates vulnerability monitoring, analysis and fixing to streamline security maintenance
- Supports high-efficiency security management workflows, accelerating vulnerability mitigation
- Significantly cuts cost and effort to fix vulnerabilities, driving risk lower while consuming less time and resources
- Reduces your “vulnerability window” by immediately notifying your team when emerging vulnerabilities affect your products
How much can Vigiles save you?
The hidden cost of manually monitoring and managing vulnerabilities is $96,000 per year on average. And that’s just for a single product family with multiple configurations.
Our calculator lets you compare the cost of Do-It-Yourself vulnerability management for your products vs. the cost of automating the process with Timesys Vigiles Prime.
**Starts at $14,900/year for up to 10 developers.
Timesys Vigiles User Guide Videos — YouTube Playlist
Timesys Vigiles Advanced Software Composition Analysis (SCA) and Vulnerability Management Tools