Timesys Remote Access Embedded Board Farm
Shared Remote Development and Debugging
- Reduce project budget by providing all teams with access to the
same hardware boards globally
- Shorten your time-to-market by providing early access to hardware boards
and working prototypes
- Improve productivity by efficiently managing resources
Schedule a Demo
Timesys Remote Access EBF
Remote Access to Hardware Boards
Download Data Sheet
Timesys Remote Access EBF
Universal Tool for High Efficiency
Test Automation Solution
Make Development Process More Efficient
On-Premises, Remote Access EBF:
Private, behind your firewall, and completely in your team’s control
The Timesys EBF is a unique solution that bridges geographical gaps and presents the shared hardware as if it were locally sitting next to the user with full control.
- On-premises, centrally located user-provided server
- Runs the necessary software that forms the core of the EBF
- Connects to various Zombies
- Allows remote access to up to four hardware boards or Devices Under Test (DUT)s
- Can be placed at various locations around the company where the Zombie has enterprise network connectivity to the Master
- Connects each board / DUT to a Zombie
- Extends the capability for a Zombie to control each board by adding SD card mux, USB mux, hot plug, I2C, and GPIO
Device Under Test (DUT)
- User-provided hardware boards or devices
The cost of hardware and distribution of teams, whether globally or within the same building, often means hardware availability constraints at various stages of development, which can delay bringing new products to market.
For departments like platform, application development, test, manufacturing test, and QA, having timely access to hardware resources during the development cycle is key to finding and fixing issues early and ensuring product quality.
If available to other teams, the same hardware resources could be used to help customers with product evaluation, to deliver focused customer support, and to troubleshoot problems in the field.
With Timesys’ Remote Access EBF, your teams can:
Access shared hardware resources from anywhere, requiring fewer pieces of project hardware
Begin key software development and test activities earlier, minimizing schedule delays and avoiding forced trade-offs that result in product quality or value compromises
Collaborate remotely and improve product quality by having access to the same resources globally for development, test, quality control and debugging
Efficiently share hardware with other departments, enabling support engineering, sales, and field engineering to access hardware they need, when they need it
A Universal Tool for High Efficiency
See the Timesys Remote Access EBF in action
Watch Overview of Timesys’ Remote Access Embedded Board Farm
Ready to reduce your project budget, shorten your time-to-market, and improve productivity?
Get started by requesting a no-obligation personalized demo. Simply fill out the form, and we will be in touch within one business day to schedule a date and time that works for you.
* Denotes required field.
Timesys Solution Brief
Automated Qt and Web GUI Testing with froglogic Squish on Actual Hardware Using Timesys Embedded Board Farm (EBF)
Timesys EBF Video