Timesys Embedded Linux Software Development Solutions for Intel(R) Processors
Timesys Android™ BSP
for Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail-I CRB
Timesys has partnered with Intel® to provide Android™ services for Intel® Atom™ Processor E38XX. A reference Android Board Support Package (BSP) for the Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail-1 CRB (Bayley Bay EV/CRB) is available in both installable and source forms, enabling customers to jump start their Android experience on Intel® Atom™ processors.
Timesys’ Android™ BSP for Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail-I CRB (Baley Bay EV/CRB) download is free with registration and includes support for installation issues.
Timesys Fedora® Remix
Timesys has partnered with Intel® to create a custom installer based on Linux. The installer is designed to support a variety of installation options, from minimal to full desktop and incorporates the Intel® Embedded Media and Graphics Driver (EMGD), enabling Intel® Atom™ processor E38xx customers to take full advantage of graphics acceleration on supported displays.
The Fedora®-based installer download is free with registration and includes support for installation issues. Currently supported reference platforms and Timesys Fedora Remix Installer versions include:
- E38xx (formerly Bay Trail) — version 18
Why Choose to Use Timesys’ Development Environment?
- Factory update notification alerts you to updates for only the software components used in your particular configuration
- LinuxLink does not force you to update; you choose whether to update or not
- Receive security alerts specific to components used in your application, eliminating the time spent on monitoring CVEs yourself
- Provides you with an easy and efficient way to integrate patches into your device software, eliminating the time spent on addressing CVEs that are not applicable
- Select from 2000+ packages and libraries in the LinuxLink repository (Factory) or from a whitelist of layers (Bakery / Yocto)
- Enables you to start your project using tested BSPs based on software from mainline, semiconductors and board vendors
- Timesys support available for both Factory and Yocto Project build systems, enabling you to get technical support from an expert when you’re stuck / when issues arise
- Support options available, enabling you to get support that fits your needs and budget
Easy to use
- Intuitive development environment that doesn’t require weeks of training
- Free cloud-based version, enabling you to quickly assemble and boot an initial embedded Linux image
- Minimal time spent setting up your development environment
Supported Intel® Processors and Reference Platforms
For the latest kernel and toolchain information, refer to LinuxLink.
(with Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845)
Intel® Xeon Processor E5-26xx
Intel® Atom™ E6XX with EG20T
Intel® Atom™ D/N2x00 with NM10
Intel® Atom™ Z530 with US15W
RadiSys Procelerant™ Z514
(with Intel® Atom™ Processor Z510)
Intel® Core2 Duo x86_64
Intel® KIXRP435 Reference Platform
(with IXP435 processor)
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Fedora is in no way affiliated with Timesys. For more information on Fedora, see fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraProject:About. Inquiries regarding the Timesys Fedora Remix Installer should be directed to Timesys.