Try it today, and receive an upgrade to a no-obligation, 30-day Experience of Vigiles Prime, with premium CVE mitigation tools. Even if you decide not to use Vigiles Prime, after the 30-day period, you can continue using Vigiles Free.
Whenever you are ready for an evaluation of Prime, you can sign up for a 30-day evaluation or contact us to set up a team evaluation.
Vulnerability monitoring with:
- CVE tracking for 1 Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) in your project
- On-demand CVE reports
- Automatic alerts for newly discovered CVEs in previously scanned software
- Push notification of CVE summary report
- CVE severity and status counts
- CVE categorization
- Build system support: Yocto, Buildroot, PetaLinux, Wind River Linux, PTXdist, OpenWrt, and Timesys Factory
- Support for custom component lists (CSV format)
- Desktop push of component list for Yocto
Vigiles Prime (30-day experience upgrade)
All of Vigiles Free, plus:
- Vulnerabilities tracking for unlimited number of SBOMs
- CVE triage collaboration
- CVE whitelisting
- CVE filtering by CVSS score or attack vector
- Push notification of CVE detailed report
- Multiple format reports
- Desktop pull and push reports for Yocto
- Early CVE notification
- Comparison of reports for new and changed CVEs
- Integration with Jira for CVE issue tracking
- Fixed version notification for OSS
- Reference links to available patches, mitigation, and exploits
- Links to mainline Linux kernel fix commits
- CVE filtering by Linux kernel config
- Access to free Vigiles Quick Start Education Program
Want to learn more about Vigiles options and compare features? Click here.
Unable to see this form? Please disable any tracker blockers you may have turned on. Or if you don’t want to turn off your tracker blocker, just email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll fill out the form on your behalf.
* Denotes required field.